2009/05/21

Montserrat Caballe & Freddie Mercury - Barcelona

Barcelona ...
Viva

I had this perfect dream
Un sueno me envolvio
This dream was me and you
Tal vez estas aqui
I want all the world to see
Un instinto me guiaba
A miracle sensation
My guide and inspiration
Now my dream is slowly coming true

The wind is a gentle breeze
El me hablo de ti
The bells are ringing out
El canto vuela
They’re calling us together
Guiding us forever
Wish my dream would never go away

Barcelona
It was the first time that we met
Barcelona
How can I forget
The moment that you stepped into the room
you took my breath away

Barcelona
La musica vibros
Barcelona
Y ella nos unio
And if God willing
we will meet again someday

Let the songs begin
Dejalo nacer
Let the music play
Ahhhhhhhh...
Make the voices sing
Nace un gran amor
Start the celebration
Van a mi
And cry
Grita
Come alive
Vive
And shake the foundations from the skies

Ah,Ah,Shaking all our lives

Barcelona
Such a beautiful horizon
Barcelona
Like a jewel in the sun
Por ti sere gaviota de tu bella mar

Barcelona
Suenan las campamas
Barcelona
Abre tus puertas al mundo
If God is willing
If God is willing
If God is willing
Friends until the end
Viva

Barcelona

============================================

台灣歌仔戲班「桃花搭渡」第一首序曲,
男女聲緩緩輕柔地詠歎福爾摩沙之美,
黎翰江與李怡蓁抒情風十足的合唱中、飄浮著若有似無、但卻也無法忽視的淡淡歌仔味
是現代也是傳統、既衝突又融合的旋律~~~
不知道為什麼,聽了之後,
腦海中不由自主地,哼起了Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballe令人驚奇不已的合作:巴塞隆納(Barcelona);
這首原訂為1992年巴塞隆納奧運的指定主題曲,高妙地融合了歌劇與搖滾,
而炙烈高亢的男聲與天籟般輕柔的女聲之間,
在平和的對唱裡,表現出一片互相的包容,
但在音域一重重拉高的旋律中,
兩者似相互競技,更有著不惶多讓所激發出燦爛的火花
只能說,是種難以忘懷的感覺~~~,
而這種融合不同曲風的饗宴,有種不可思議的美妙聽覺體驗~~~~

======================================

完全是因為個人私心
決定再放上最愛CABALLÉ的一個曲子:
在Turandot(杜蘭朵公主)中的Liu(柳兒)
為阻止卡拉富王子去找杜蘭朵公主時
所唱的一首幽怨到不行的詠嘆調"Signore ascolta"(主人,請聽我說)

唉唉唉!
光欣賞2:24後餘音繚繞的尾音
就讓人神往不已,憐惜之心油然而生呀!!!

沒有留言: